Thanks for stopping by!
This is the perfect place to learn a little bit about me, so here we go:
– I am a very-much-in-love wife of 16 years, mother of two beautiful kiddos, one ugly pug and a rambunctious goldendoodle.
– I was born in Buenos Aires and St. Louis, Missouri is the place I call my second home.
– I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese fluently and so does the rest of my family.
– At college, I studied languages and then I got an MBA from Washington University in St Louis, MO. 10 days later, I gave birth to my first child :)))
– I have a terrible memory and need to set alarms for everything I do. The battery on my phone does not last much :((
– I consider myself to be a very creative person but I need a calculator to add 8 + 7
– I am very messy and I always leave my shoes all around the house. I think my kiddos take after me.
– I love baking and take it seriously. I use a calculator and a ruler to bake biscotties.
– Other than photography, I love playing the piano with a passion. I have only studied for 8 years and I started when I was 35 (yep, I am 43) so it is not so easy for me but I enjoy it.
– I have a very old taste in music: Bach, Chopin, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong and Billie Holliday.
Above all, I am a very blessed person. I enjoy health, a beautiful home and most of all, the love of a wonderful family. And, I have the privilidge to work with absolutely wonderful families who trust me to hold their little bitty bunny babies and honor me with the creation of their memories. I do feel truly blessed.
I would love to meet you and maybe learn a little bit about you and your family!
Let’s chat soon,
Estela is a natural light photographer who specializes in soft and organic maternity, newborn and family connection portraits. Estela Giargei Photography services Houston and surrounding areas including but not limited to River Oaks, The Heights, Rice University, Memorial, Katy, Richmond and Sugar Land | Family Photographer Houston